Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shot Glass Succulents

Browsing Pinterest this morning gave me an idea about my tiny little Hens and Chicks.

I guess they would really be just considered "chicks", since they are babies, but, anyway, I came up with a cute idea for growing and displaying them.  I looked around for containers in my garage or cabinets... you know, the ones that sit around and don't ever get used.  I found some shot glasses and thought it might be cute to perch tiny little plants on top of them.  I gathered a few small stones, placed them at the bottom of the shot glasses, and added some potting soil and the tiny plants.

I think they are cute!  And, since we don't use the shot glasses but they are kind of cool, this seems to be a unique way to display them.

No comments:

Post a Comment