Monday, October 15, 2012

New Happenings!

Well I haven't been to these parts in quite some time!  My life has changed so much over the past year, it is hard to keep up with all of the chaos.  I had a baby in April (he's over there on the right looking all proud in his Tigers garb), quit my job as a prek teacher, and now I'm a freelance writer.  I write content for the Internet from my home while baby is sleeping and I'm not running a mile a minute trying to keep up with cleaning and what not.  Oh, and our house is being overrun by gigantic wolf spiders, but that's a whole other story.  Ewww. I still knit when I have time, which basically means the baby blankets I'm working on take about a month each.  I have two new nieces, in fact, one is being born TODAY!!! Shhhhh... don't tell them they're getting pretty hand-knit baby blankets for Christmas.



I'd like to share my latest writing projects.  Most of the time I sell my work so I can't share it once it is no longer "mine", but I've been working on building lenses on Squidoo as well, and I'm very proud of what I've done so far.  I love to write about baby and kid stuff, crafting, health-related topics, recycling and upcycling, science, mental health, and other topics.  Please check out my pages and my profile and let me know what you think!

Food Related:

The Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip EVER
Spinach, The Superfood
Crawfish Etouffee Recipes So Good You'll Wanna Slap Your Momma

Baby:
Avocado For Babies
My Top 5 Baby Must-Haves
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder For Babies

Others:
Danger: Diet Soda
How NOT To Talk To a Person With Bipolar Disorder
Celebrating Grandparents Day
Recycle! Upcycle! Downcycle!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment