Sunday, October 21, 2012

Top Baby Must Haves

I'm not a pediatrician or even an expert in the area of babies and children, but I do have four of them (ages 15, 12, 9, and 6 months), so I have picked up a few tips along the way.  I know what baby items work and don't work, for us, that is. For instance, I'm in love with the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder... my baby LOVES to suck on a piece of ice using the feeder.  I think it feels good on his teething gums, plus it gives him something interesting to do so it cuts down on "fuss time".

I have written a few pages about baby-related things, including feeding avocado as a first baby food, my top baby must-haves, and the Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder.  Please check these pages out and let me know what you think. Do you have a baby?  What works or doesn't work for you? What can you absolutely NOT live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment